MY world

...

Tuesday 4 October 2011

MeLaKa TriP !!!!

IT was a really interesting photo street shooting trip which organise by the taylor photography club ^^Y.


Its been awhile since the last time i escaped from this busy academy life. I finally can tasted the freedom and the enjoyment with my baby gear, shooting around MeLaka !! ^^Y YEAPEE !!

I went there with bunch of photography enthusiasts from taylor uni, we start shooting from 12noon to 8 night. They went shooting with different small group in melaka, But i went shooting  ALL ALONE !! ^^Y. 


The last time i went melaka with my college mate, i missed out alot of spot, so this time, i took my chance 



went alone to all the places in melaka by foot, and no one is in my way ! muahahahah. 

















and some old shops :








Shooting at stranger still a difficult task for me, and all i got was these shot: 




so i decided to shoot something simple, maybe i should say WAYY TOO SIMPLE ! =3=

















and some candid shots ! : D 







and of coz never miss out the night scene ! 










THE END ^^Y 





1 comment: