MY world

...

Sunday 23 October 2011

SuPeR DuPer hIgLy aCtiVe DOG

I have never seen a dog would chase the ball in a mad crazy way. =o= ''

so i think this might be a good chance for me to shoot picture of it. Since this dog are so attractive to balls, i used the ball to attract his eye view to my camerea ^^Y, and let him DRIFT around the garden while i shooting at him/her. seriously....this dog really sprint...drift..... chasing the ball like mad none stop, banging the wall and the flower pot. the only way to stop him/she is cornering or let the ball stuck  . =3= WALOU!


1) let me out...let me out....let me out....

2) muahahah FREEDOM!! VROM~~vrom! 


 3) this ball IS MINE !!!

4)heh...heh....heh.....give back to me .....

 5) and he/she sweat.......SWEAT ALOT =o= , that's the only way he/she stop


THE END !

No comments:

Post a Comment